Re: change Staff hara-kiri-ability on the fly? SPONSORSHIP?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: change Staff hara-kiri-ability on the fly? SPONSORSHIP?
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:41:32 +0200

2007/8/26, Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:
> I've just added it as "Forcing visibility of systems with multi-bar rests
> when using \RemoveEmptyStaffContext"; I hope it's OK.

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=312

A bit long, but I couldn't find any shorter title. It's approved now;
however, you've mentioned an issue with the PianoStaff thing, which I
tend to think that LilyPond should automatically address (a piano, or
harp staff, should never ever be reduced to one single staff when
using the  hara-Kiri engraver).

I'm starting another thread right now to discuss this issue. It would
be great if both Kieren and you Neil, could express your point of view
there.

Valentin