Re: repeat syntax

From: Palmer, Ralph
Subject: Re: repeat syntax
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:42:39 -0400

Aha! I have been unable to reference an external file in a \score block
if the external file had a space or a digit in it. (Running LilyPond
2.11.13 under Windows XP Pro, SP 2.) For example:

Test1 music.ly is:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.11.23"
\include "english.ly"

Test1 = {
        \key d \minor
        \clef treble
        \time 4/4

c''4 c''4 c''4 c''4 c''4 c''4 c''4 c''4 c''4 c''4 c''4 c''4 c''4 c''4
c''4 c''4

}

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

and Test.ly is:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.11.23"
\include "english.ly"

\layout {
        ragged-right = ##t
        }

\score {
        \Test1
}

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Test.ly fails. I just tried them with quotes around Test1 in both files,
and it still failed. Is there a way to get Lilypond to recognize digits
(i.e., numerics) in a /score block?

Ralph
Ralph Palmer, CEM
Energy/Administrative Coordinator