Re: Removing whitespace before lilypond-books examples?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Removing whitespace before lilypond-books examples?
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:49:44 +0200

If you can stand having the note without a ledger line, then it's easier to use
sixteenth note
\begin[staffsize=12]{lilypond}
 \markup{\note #"16" #1 }
\end{lilypond}
written here under zero-prolation.

This gives slightly less spacing to the left and the right edge of the flag isn't cut. I'm not sure why you still get the space to the left. A simple workaround is to
add a \hspace{-3mm} in the LaTeX code right before the snippet.

  /Mats