Re: lilypond-book option --padding no longer exists?

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: lilypond-book option --padding no longer exists?
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:56:49 -0500

Yup: this is it precisely.

So your trick this morning with \hspace{-3mm} definitely did work for
me. However, now knowing that I can set --left-padding=0, the need for
the negative \hspace trick goes away.

Here's the same sample inline example I was rendering before, with
--left-padding=0 passed on the commandline to lilypond-book; the
attached .png shows that the output is exactly as it should be:

%%% BEGIN %%%

Note that for each $\frac{1}{2^n}$ with $n \in \mathbb{Z}$ there exists some gly
Where $n = 4$ we see that $g$ equals  the sixteenth note \begin[staffsize=12]{li
{
\override Staff.StaffSymbol #'stencil = ##f
\override Staff.Clef #'stencil = ##f
\override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil = ##f
c'16
}
\end{lilypond}
written here under zero-prolation.