Re: horizontal spacing

From: plasmacarwash
Subject: Re: horizontal spacing
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:50:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Kieren,

Below are two phases. One 'before' and one 'after.'
One is what I want.
The other is what I performed by copying and pasting the code (without any
illustrative residue from the colors and graphics).
I hope this helps.:working:

>From 1/5th of the way down at       http://lilypond.org/web/switch/howto
:

"...Simple as ABC":

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12379142/lilypondex1.jpg

Here is the exact code I entered (in Notepad):

{
  \time 2/4
  \clef bass
  c4 c g g a a g2
}

Here is what I got:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12379142/lilypondex2.jpg

(Albeit scaled-down so as not to blow you away :-).)

Does this help?

Peace,

Jay