Re; Unset prefer \revert

From: Jay Hamilton
Subject: Re; Unset prefer \revert
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:56:09 -0700

I would hope that Mats' suggestion of \revert be instituted as that would make
it follow some other \revert commands in consistency.  Our problem (Emily's and
mine) was we were trying to find something that unset the set but there was
nothing in the Docs.
However I did see (today finally) something about revert and didn't have time
to try it, though it made the most sense.

Yours-
Jay

Jay Hamilton
www.soundand.com