Re: Changing staffs in the middle of the song

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Changing staffs in the middle of the song
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:36:48 -0400

Hi Mark,

How is this ideally done?

This is an on-going issue; check the archives for a recent thread regarding choral scores.

As it turns out, I just had an interesting brainstorm on how to handle this -- inspired by the \RemoveEmptyStaffContext thread with Valentin in the last little while -- but I will need some time to make a working example.

In the meantime, I think we're stuck with

I have to spend hours finding a new way every time

=\

Regards,
Kieren.