Re: Alignment problem with RehearsalMark

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Alignment problem with RehearsalMark
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:24:46 -0700

Thanks, added as

- Graham

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Neil Puttock wrote:

Just to clarify this, are you saying that this happens as a result of the default setting of break-align-symbols combined with moving the mark engraver to the staff context?
No, I was just speculating, without having really tested my hypothesis.
Sorry about that. Now that I have made some experiments, it seems that
something else is going on when you move the engraver to the staff context.
Here's an example, which I also send to bug-lilypond.

\relative { \mark "C" c1 | \mark "D" d  | \clef alto
\mark "E" e | \mark "F" f |
}

 % Uncommenting this layout block, causes both the C and the E marks
 % to move to the left!
%{
\layout {
       \context { \Score