Re: Webern-style accidentals & transposition

From: Damian leGassick
Subject: Re: Webern-style accidentals & transposition
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 22:41:25 +0100

(works for me without warnings)

this'll save me so much time, thanks rune

i found the parameters in the program reference, but i can't figure out what this means:

keySignature (list)
The current key signature. This is an alist containing (step . alter) or ((octave . step) . alter), where step is a number in the range 0 to 6 and alter a fraction, denoting alteration. For alterations, use symbols, e.g. keySignature = #`((6 . ,FLAT)).

could anyone explain this to me in plainer english?

TIA