Re: slur and system breaks - take 2

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: slur and system breaks - take 2
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 00:29:04 +0100

Hi Valentin,

On 8/31/07, Valentin Villenave < address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Neil, hi Oded,

since Oded has given some relevant examples, and since it appears that
LilyPond's default behavior isn't as nice as these examples, do you
think this should be reported as a bug?

Oh, Definitely.It demonstrates a situation where it would be nice if the slur engraver took in to account the general trend of the note direction across a break.

Saying that, frankly I'm astonished that it gets it right most of the time - LilyPond amazes me constantly.

Regards,
Neil