Re: Webern-style accidentals & transposition

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Webern-style accidentals & transposition
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 02:20:54 +0200

2007/9/1, Rune Zedeler <address@hidden>:

> How do you manage to link to snippets so fast?
> When I add stuff, I have to wait for the nightly rebuild before I can link to
> my
> snippet.

Not at all! The snippets are compiled immediately after tiy send them
(Sebastiano did great, by the way). All you have to do is click on the
"preview" button in the repository interface, then you can get the
right HTML resulting page.
What isn't immediately done, however, is the ability to find your
snippet using the HTML search page (this feature has a few bugs, and
is indeed rebuilt every 12 ours, just like the mailing list archives).

Regards,
Valentin