Re: Webern-style accidentals & transposition

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Webern-style accidentals & transposition
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 02:42:37 +0200

2007/9/1, Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:
> Are you the first port of call for submitting corrections? I've noticed a
> few snippets which don't work properly, e.g.
> http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=295

Yes I am. Or Cameron, whenever he's in the neighborhood.

Thank you for remind me of correcting Bainos' snippet. It's done.

> I mentioned that particular snippet en passant in another thread, but nobody
> noticed...

I may have seen it en passant as well, but I generally find
beaming-related stuff a bit boring  :)

> That's great - I'd just suggest the following minor emendments:

OK, great. I corrected it (I tried to find some useful stuff on the
English Wikipedia but it seems that they're not very accurate about
this music).
Sorry about the first viennese School; I often make this error because
I see the Darmstadt school as a rewriting of Schönberg&Co, and so I
often mix up Darmstadt and Vienna (it's a bit confusing, but it made
sense before I tried to write it :)

Regards,
Valentin