Re: \markup different when used in #'bound-details

From: David F. Place
Subject: Re: \markup different when used in #'bound-details
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 17:53:49 -0400

On Sep 3, 2007, at 5:01 PM, Neil Puttock wrote:

t definitely looks like a bug; I'd recommend posting a bug report with a minimal example.

Here's a tip for you: you've probably noticed that your note is a bit lower than the text. You can improve its base alignment using the  \general-align command:

Thanks, Neil, for the message and the tip.  I submitted a bug report.

Cheers, David

David F. Place

mailto:address@hidden