Re: Metric modulation markup ... à la Carter?

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Metric modulation markup ... à la Carter?
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:24:25 +0100

On 9/6/07, Tao Cumplido <address@hidden> wrote:
hi,

doesn't this snippet already cover the topic?
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=204

It does, but if you were searching for a metric modulation solution, you probably wouldn't find that snippet. In any case, I quite like my version; since it uses RhythmicStaff, you don't have to worry about removing clefs. ;)

It might be useful have a reference to nested scores in section 8.2.2 for cases more complicated than "note = note", together with a minimal example demonstrating tuplet markup.

Regards,
Neil