Re: Metric modulation markup ... à la Carte r?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Metric modulation markup ... à la Carte r?
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 01:48:42 -0700

Valentin Villenave wrote:
2007/9/6, Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:
It might be useful have a reference to nested scores in section 8.2.2 for
cases more complicated than "note = note", together with a minimal example
demonstrating tuplet markup.

...Which is why your trick should be added to the LSR; then I could
simply put a LSR link in the relevant documentation chapter
For serious doc suggestions, please follow the guidelines in
http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/documentation-adding

LSR is a great "stepping stone": anybody can add a snippet, Valentin can approve the snippet, it then automatically shows up under "snippets" in the manual. At some point, we do a review of all snippets, and move some snippets into the manual. This divides up the labor involved, and more importantly gives users the feeling of immediate satisfaction.

That said, you're welcome to send additions for the manual directly. Just read the above link.

Cheers,
- Graham