guitar polyphony

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: guitar polyphony
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 22:25:52 +0200

Hello,

I want to write my first guitar notes with tabs after finishing some harp scores.

While I found most guitar specific points, I have problem with polyphony.

The "normal" polyphony gives a problem with tabs. The notes are written to the staff instead of tab. (see meaure 4). What's wrong?

The bass notes in the first three measures (d, a, b, d, g, d, g, a) should be printed as half notes but stick with the beams. This is normally not correct but usual in guitar notation. How can this be done?

Best regards,
Helge