Introduction to Lilypond in Portuguese

From: Hugo Ribeiro
Subject: Introduction to Lilypond in Portuguese
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 12:37:39 -0300

For those about to rock, ops, sorry...

For those who don't read english, I wrote an introduction to Lilypond in Portuguese. It is a step-by-step manual to help the real beginners understand its sintax. There are few simple examples with helpful comments. I know that it is useless for you all, but maybe you have a brazillian friend that says that does not use Lilypond because he (or she) does not read in english. Now, there is no more excuse...

After this brief intro, there is a good site about Lilypond in portuguese as well, written by Erasmo Fernandes, that is very good.

Here are the links for both sites:

http://www.hugoribeiro.com.br/lytex.html

http://www.hugoribeiro.com.br/ooolilypond.html

http://erasmo.info/lilypond/tutorial/
The next step is to write an introduction to lytex...

Hugo Ribeiro