Re: sunday school music

From: Tim Litwiller
Subject: Re: sunday school music
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 22:37:41 -0500

Eduardo Vieira wrote:
Citando Tim Litwiller <address@hidden>:

snipped ...

Hello, I want to share my experiences with hymns and songs, too. Actually, once
you get the hang of it, Lilypond is perfectly suited for your needs Tim.

There is a good workaround for typing the four voices separately, and combining
them *without* using \partcombine. I found this trick quite useful and you can
follow this topic and link:
Re: partcombine not giving joy for hymns

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-partcombine-not-giving-joy-for-hymns-tf2277997.html#a6326758

By the way, using devnull is not the ideal solution if you want the lyrics
center aligned, as far as I know. I haven't practiced Lilypond for a while, but
I imagine the link and the solution is still valid. You'll probably will even
recognize the example song...

Para fazer uma ligação DDD pra perto ou pra longe, faz um 21. A Embratel tem
tarifas muito baratas esperando por você. Aproveite!

Yes, that works, but makes entering the song quite a bit harder. But if it works and other ways don't then I might have to come back to this.