Re: Alter music part by a full octave

From: Ole Schmidt
Subject: Re: Alter music part by a full octave
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 16:16:38 +0200

hope that helps

ole

Am 09.09.2007 um 15:49 schrieb Ed Ardzinski:

I accidentally over wrote one of my pieces the other day, but fortunately had the drum part in a separate file and a previous version that was only missing a few small details.  I had a PDF of the file I killed, so it was easy enough to get the version I lost back.

Except one small point.  Being primarily a bass player the written part is an octave up from what is really heard.  As I often put my parts into a MIDI representation I apparently manually lowered the bass part in this piece by an octave.  Actually, this has been a little bit of a drag for all my pieces - I suspect there is a way to do this with a little bit of code.  If someone could point me to the part of the documentation that describes how to do this I'd be grateful.

BTW, I'm still using v2.6.5

Thanks!

More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™ Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage. Get more!