I'm having a problem with this file

From: Tim Litwiller
Subject: I'm having a problem with this file
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 18:31:09 -0500

the bass voice isn't showing below that tenor in the bottom staff

It is rather displaying after the end of the song - but the midi is playing it at the correct time. It was ok, last night when I was editing it - but I lost the \aikenheads after the first rests. when I was trying to fix that I must have changed something before i quit and went to bed
when I got back to it this afternoon this is how it displays.

I did a search there are only 2 \new Staff=  in the file.

I took the \partcombine out and then the \aikenheads started working thru the whole song again.
\version "2.11.32"
%\include "english.ly"
% template for song with no repeating - several verses and a common chorus
\header {
   title="It's a Long, Long Road"
   poet="get from source"
   composer="get from source"
   tagline="Copyright Larry Ensz 2006"
}

\paper {
        %#(set-paper-size "letter")
        %line-width = 189\mm
        %line-width = #(- line-width (* mm  3.000000))
        %between-system-space = 6\mm
        %force-assignment = #""
        %between-system-padding = #6
        ragged-bottom=##f
        ragged-last-bottom=##f
}

mBreak = { }

leftbrace = \markup { \override #'(font-encoding . fetaBraces) \lookup
#"brace260" }
rightbrace = \markup { \rotate #180 \leftbrace }
dropLyrics =
{
    \override LyricText #'extra-offset = #'(0 . -5)
    \override LyricHyphen #'extra-offset = #'(0 . -5)
    \override LyricExtender #'extra-offset = #'(0 . -5)
}
raiseLyrics =
{
    \revert LyricText #'extra-offset
    \revert LyricHyphen #'extra-offset
    \revert LyricExtender #'extra-offset
}
skipFour = \repeat unfold 4 { \skip 8 }

global = {
        \key aes \major
        %\tempo 4=180
        \partial 4
        \autoBeamOff
        \aikenHeads
}

PartsOne = {
   \key aes \major
   \relative c' {
        \voiceOne
        ees4
        aes2. aes4
        f des f aes
        ees1
        b'4\rest ees, f g
        aes2. aes4
        bes2 ees2
        ees1
        \mBreak
        b4\rest ees4 d d
        ees1
        b4\rest ees, f g
        g2. \bar "||" g8^"Chorus" g8
        g4 bes bes aes
        bes4. aes8
        \mBreak
        f4. f8
        ees4 aes c aes
        bes2( bes8) bes8 c des
        ees4 ees4 ees4 des8 c8
        des8 des4
        \mBreak
        des8 des4 des
        c8 c4 c8 c4 bes8 aes
        bes4 f f f
        ees2 g2
        aes1

PartsTwo = {
   \key aes \major
   \relative c' {
        \voiceTwo
        ees4
        aes2. aes4
        f des f aes
        ees1
        b'4\rest ees, d d
        bes2. bes4
        ees2 g2
        g1
        b4\rest
        \mBreak
        g aes aes
        g1
        b4\rest ees, d d
        bes2. bes8 bes
        bes4 ees ees ees
        des4. des8
        \mBreak
        des4. des8
        c4 c ees ees
        ees2( ees8) ees8 ees f
        aes4 aes aes ees8 ges
        f8 f4
        \mBreak
        f8 f4 f4
        ees8 ees4 ees8 ees4 ees8 ees
        des4 des des b
        c2 des
        c1

PartsThree = {
   \relative c {
        \voiceOne
        ees4
        aes2. aes4
        f4 des f aes
        ees1
        b1\rest
        ees2. aes4
        g2 bes
        bes1
        d,4\rest

        bes'4 bes bes
        bes1
        d,4\rest aes'4 aes ees
        ees2. ees8 ees
        ees4 aes aes g
        f2

        aes4. aes8
        aes4 aes aes aes
        g2( g8) g8 aes aes
        c4 c c bes8 aes8
        aes8 aes4

        aes8 aes4 aes4
        aes8 aes4 aes8 aes4 g8 aes8
        f4 aes aes aes
        aes2 ees2
        ees1
        \break

PartsFour = {
   \relative c {
        \voiceTwo
        ees4
        aes2. aes4
        f4 des f aes
        ees1
        b1\rest
        aes2. f'4
        ees2 ees2
        ees1
        d4\rest

        ees4 bes bes
        ees1
        d4\rest c bes ees
        aes,2. aes8 aes8
        aes4 aes aes
        des2

        des4. des8
        aes4 aes aes c
        ees2( ees8) ees8 ees ees
        aes4 aes aes aes8 aes8
        des,8 des4

        des8 des4 des4
        aes8 aes4 aes8 aes4 aes8 des8
        des4 des des des
        ees2 ees
        ees1

\score {
<<
   \new Staff = top
   { <<
        \override Staff.TimeSignature #'style = #'()
        \set Staff.midiInstrument="recorder"
        \global
        \clef treble
        %\new Devnull="nowhere" \PartsOne
        \new Voice = "soprano" {
                \global
                \PartsOne
        }
        \new Voice = "alto" {
                \global
                \PartsTwo
        }

        \new Lyrics \lyricsto "soprano" { \set stanza = "1. "
        I walked one morn -- ing by the sea, and all the waves reached out to me
        I took thier fears, Then let them be.
        }

        %\new Lyrics \lyricsto "nowhere" { \set stanza = "1. "
        %I walked one morn -- ing by the sea, and all the waves reached out to
me
        %I took thier fears, Then let them be.
        %}

        \new Lyrics \lyricsto "alto"  { \set stanza = "2. "
        I walked one morn -- ing at the dawn, When bits of night still ling --
ered on.
        I sought my star, But it was gone.

        It's a long, long road to free -- _ dom
        A wind -- ing steep and high,
        but when you walk in love with the wind on
        your wings and cov -- er the earth with the
        songs you sing the miles fly by
        }

        \new Lyrics \lyricsto "soprano"  { \set stanza = "3. "
        I walked one morn -- ing with a friend. And prayed the day would nev --
er end.
        But years have flown, so why pre -- tend..
        }

        \new Lyrics \lyricsto "soprano"  { \set stanza = "4. "
        I walked one morn -- ing with my king.
        And all my wint -- ers turned to spring, my heart was filled with songs
to sing
        }

   >> }
   \new Staff = bottom
        {
        \clef bass
        \override Staff.TimeSignature #'style = #'()
        \set Staff.midiInstrument="recorder"
        \global
        \PartsThree
        \PartsFour

        \layout{
                indent = 0.0\pt
                \context {
                        \ChordNames
                        \override ChordName  #'style = #'american
                        chordChanges = ##t

  \midi {
    \context {
      \Score
      tempoWholesPerMinute = #(ly:make-moment 120 4)