Re: PianoStaff spacing in 2.11

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: PianoStaff spacing in 2.11
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:32:52 +0100

On 9/11/07, Valentin Villenave <address@hidden > wrote:
2007/9/11, Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:

> It would be nice to have this set by default for PianoStaff, but I suppose
> that's a bit difficult since NonMusicalPaperColumn lives in the Score
> context.

No: the *real* question is: who's gonna add it to the Lilypond Snippet
Repository
ASAP? :)

OK, you've twisted my arm. ;)

(to whoever is: the whole thing may need to be commented, since LSR is
still running 2.10. Just add [needs upgrade] or something in the
Subject, so I can remember to uncomment it once it's upgraded)

Would you mind commenting http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=304 too? When I added it I was still using 2.10, but obviously under 2.11 tweaking spanners is quite different.

Regards,
Neil