GDP: to all offers of help

From: Graham Percival
Subject: GDP: to all offers of help
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:54:45 -0700

To everybody who offered to help with trivial and easy stuff, thanks! Sorry I haven't responded earlier, but we're still planning stuff that needs to be done before I have tasks for you. Unfortunately we need to do all the rearranging at once, otherwise the translations go crazy.

Blame the translation project.  ;)

Rest assured that I _will_ have work for you, but probably not starting until this weekend or early next week.

Cheers,
- Graham