Sunday School songs

From: Father Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Sunday School songs
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 20:12:47 -0400

Hi Tim,

Attached is a copy of a hymn I have done, both PDF and .ly file.  Compile that with your version of Lilypond to make sure it works (convert-ly if necessary).  Then remove my notes and insert your own.  Recompile.  Then remove my words and insert your own.  Recompile.  Then remove my chords and insert your own.  Recompile.  Then remove my titles, etc, and insert your own ... you get the idea.

You should be able to make it work by doing that successively with each song you do.

Let me know how you get along.

Gordon+

--
Father Gordon Gilbert