RE: GTK and LilyPond

From: J L
Subject: RE: GTK and LilyPond
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:36:41 +1200

Hi,

This sounds like a case of .dll hell.

There are a few things that you can try doing:
1) Changing the order of paths to lilypond and/or gtk libs in your PATH variable
2) About the renaming of the .dlls that the installer asks you to do: LET IT DO IT! LilyPond will cope fine with that, as I've done that here when I was installing a standalone GTK package for GIMP.

The conflicting .dlls are ones that both LilyPond and GTK use (I think they're standard GNU libraries, so that would explain a lot).

Hope that helps,
Aligorith

--Forwarded Message Attachment--