Re: How to make different horizontal spacing for each staff?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: How to make different horizontal spacing for each staff?
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:57:45 +0200

2007/9/13, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:

> I don't understand why you set measurePosition (which tells where the next
> note is in the measure). Rather, you could set measureLength
> corresponding to
> the scaling of the durations that you have applied (ideally that should
> be done
> automatically by compressMusic, but this doesn't seem to happen now).

Oh yes! I missed the point about the second argument of make-moment
being set to the second argument of compressMusic.

I had tried with measureLength indeed, but since my second argument
was wrong the barlines were messed up, whereas the measurePosition
trick made them disappear.

Indeed compressMusic should configure make-moment as well. I think
this explains #453, which I reported a few days ago.

Anyway, it's in LSR now.

Thanks,
Valentin