Re: Sans Font for Lilypond texts?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Sans Font for Lilypond texts?
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:40:08 +0200

Dominic Neumann wrote:
Okay, that works good. I also added
\override StanzaNumber #'font-family = #'sans
for the stanza numbers to be in the same style.

But for consictency I´d like to have some other fonts also being Sans,
e.g. the font of the volta brackets. I couldn´t find something about
it in the manual.
I tried to add
\override VoltaText #'font-family = #'sans
to the above, but it didn´t help.

And is there a way to set the default font for markups to Sans?
I think it's time for you to read section 9.3 "The \override command" in the
manual, which tells you how to find this information yourself.
For the volta brackets, the relevant link to the program reference is found in
section "VoltaBracket".

  /Mats