Re: Sans Font for Lilypond texts?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Sans Font for Lilypond texts?
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:29:43 +0200

Dominic Neumann wrote:
Thank you for you hint. I´ve read section 9.3 and also found the
program-reference.
But in VoltaBracket I couln´t find a property to set to font(-family).
I only found the font-encoding property, but this doesn´t help me by
now.
The list of properties only shows the properties that are set by default, so it's not an exhaustive list. To see all available properties, you have to browse through all the links to different "interfaces" at the bottom. In your case, it's the font-interface that's relevant. There, you can see that the font-family property
is available.

  /Mats