Re: GDP: fourth rearrangement

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: fourth rearrangement
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:14:07 -0700

Valentin Villenave wrote:
2007/9/14, Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

As Valentin said; the markup commands are even more of a reference.
Hmm... actually, what about moving these into an Appendix?

Agreed, but if we do, we'll have to improve the actual markup manual
section, so that users only exceptionally have to digg into these
lists (as it is now, I almost have to browse them twice a day). When
it's time, I can write this part of the GDP if none else wants to.

Err... why? What's the difference between looking at a list of markup commands in section 8.1.8 or 1.8.3 or Appendix M ?

I mean, yes, we plan on improving all sections of the manual, but why single out the list of markup commands?

Cheers,
- Graham