Re: On popular demand: Free Meter :-)

From: Ted Walther
Subject: Re: On popular demand: Free Meter :-)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 00:18:32 -0700

Thank you!

Ted

On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 12:13:01AM +0200, Rune Zedeler wrote:
c.m.bryan skrev:

I'm working on a score where I am in cadenza mode, and inserting bar
lines manually (\bar "|").  It seems that accidentals don't reset
automatically on these barlines, i.e. a sharp isn't reprinted in the
next bar.  Is this the intended behavior, and if so, is there any way
I can change that?

This snippet defines a function, increaseBarNumber, that you can use to increase the bar number. That way you can have a Free Meter where you insert bars whereever you like, bar numbers counting correctly and accidentals behaving correctly.

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=327

-Rune

--
           There's a party in your skull.  And you're invited!

Name:    Ted Walther
Phone:   778-320-0644
Email:   address@hidden
Skype:   tederific
Address: 3422 Euclid Ave, Vancouver, BC V5R4G4 (Canada)