Re: extra set of rehearsal marks

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: extra set of rehearsal marks
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:19:24 +0200

Ruth Roland wrote:
I recently switched to Lilypond 2.11.28-1 and now everything I typeset ends up with an extra set of rehearsal marks. For instance, if I ask for circled barnumbers, then whenever I put "\mark \default" I end up with two circled barnumbers, one above the other.
What might be the problem?
It's much easier to answer your question if you include the .ly code of
some example that illustrates your problem.
The following example works fine in version 2.11.32. Maybe you have
hit upon some bug in 2.11.28.

\relative c'{
\set Score.markFormatter = #format-mark-circle-barnumbers
c d e f \mark \default g f e d
}

   /Mats