Re: Removing text from a typeset PDF

From: Simon Dahlbacka
Subject: Re: Removing text from a typeset PDF
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:47:49 +0300

See section 10.2.1 Creating titles in the manual (numbering for 2.10)

On 9/18/07, tyr <address@hidden> wrote:
I hope this question isn't too ridiculous.

I would like to typeset some of my pieces for my portfolio using Lilypond but I
can't seem to remove the "Music engraving by Lilypond etc" text from the bottom
of the file. I tried searching for a solution but there doesn't seem to be
anything about it in the tutorial and no one seems to mention it on the mailing
list.

I don't suppose there is an easy way to do this in program without having to
edit it out of the pdf afterward?

I am not at all ungrateful for Lilypond, I would just like my music to look a
bit more formal.

Thanks,
Tyr