Re: ANSWER, Re: problem with full-measure rests in differently time-scal

From: Ole Schmidt
Subject: Re: ANSWER, Re: problem with full-measure rests in differently time-scaled staves
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:41:48 +0200

Hi Adam, hi all,

I'am relativly new to lilypond and already made some attempts to typeset a piece by morton feldman "bassclarinet and percussion"- without success.
Now your snippet give me new hope:

The piece is written in two systems, the first system changing the meter almost every bar, the second system entirely in 3/4. The two systems are synchronized vertically so that a 7/8 bar use the same space than a 3/4 bar, than a 2/4, than a 3/8 in a small footer it is said: "Every 135 Quarter Notes for both the bassclarinet and percussion" Is it possible to make it more (human) readible on the base of your snippet ( to have meter changes in the lower system of your snippet)?

best,
ole

JPEG image

JPEG image