Re: problem with slur across voices

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: problem with slur across voices
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 19:46:42 +0100

Hi Tao,

On 9/21/07, Tao Cumplido <address@hidden> wrote:
hello all,

I have a problem with slurring across voices in the following snippet.
the output is actually exactly what I want but I get lots of warnings when compiling, so I was wondering if anyone can come up with a better solution.

Since you're quite happy with the (invisible) clashing notes, you can get LilyPond to turn a blind eye to them using the magic incantation \once \override NoteColumn #'ignore-collision = ##t; just add it to your \hide macro.

Regards,
Neil