Strange effects with lilypond-book

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Strange effects with lilypond-book
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 13:20:05 +0200

I'm trying to use lilypond-book.

I have a piece of music that contains two scores.
When I process it normally, I get:

    TITLE1
    subtitle1
    line1
    line2
    line3
    TITLE2
    line4

However, when processed via lilypond-book, I get:

    TITLE2
    TITLE2
    line4
    TITLE1
    subtitle1
    line1
    line2
    line3

The book.tex contains:

  \documentclass[a4paper]{article}
  \oddsidemargin 0mm
  \evensidemargin 0mm
  \addtolength{\oddsidemargin}{-5.4mm}
  \addtolength{\evensidemargin}{-5.4mm}
  \textwidth170mm
  \begin{document}
  \lilypondfile{noel.ly}
  \end{document}

Noel.ly contains:

  \version "2.10.20"
  global = {
    \key d \major
    \time 4/4
    \tempo 4 = 120
  }

  baseMusic = \relative c' {
    s2 r8 a ^1 b cis  |
    \bar "|."
  }
  baseWords = \lyrics {
    ba ba ba
  }

  contraMusic = \relative c'' {
    a 4 a 8 a 4 ( g 8 )   fis 4  |
    \bar ":|"
  }
  contraWords = \lyrics {
    boo boo boo boo boo
  }

  baseMusic = {
    %\new ChoirStaff
    %\new StaffGroup
    <<
        \new Staff = sbase <<
           \new Voice = "base" {
             \set Staff.instrumentName = ""
             \set Staff.midiInstrument = "acoustic grand"
             \global
             \baseMusic
           }

        \new Lyrics = base { s1 }
        \context Lyrics = base \lyricsto base \baseWords

  }

  contraMusic = {
    %\new ChoirStaff
    %\new StaffGroup
    <<
        \new Staff = scontra <<
           \new Voice = "contra" {
             \set Staff.instrumentName = ""
             \set Staff.midiInstrument = "acoustic grand"
             \global
             \contraMusic
           }

        \new Lyrics = contra { s1 }
        \context Lyrics = contra \lyricsto contra \contraWords

  }

  \paper {
    printallheaders = ##t
  }

  \score {
    \baseMusic
    \header {
      title    = "Noel, Noel"
      subtitle = "Kerstcanon, 3-stemmig"
    }
    \layout {
      \context {
         \Staff
         \remove "Time_signature_engraver"

  \score {
    \contraMusic
    \header {
      title = "Melodische tegenstem Noel, Noel"
    }
    \layout {
      \context {
        \Staff
        \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
        \remove "Metronome_mark_engraver"

Is this the "Only the first \score of a LilyPond block is processed."
bug?

-- Johan