Re: tuplets (was: GDP for kids :)

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: tuplets (was: GDP for kids :)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:21:19 +0200

2007/9/24, Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:
In French, no generic term exist; when we translated the documentation
we had to create a rather ugly mathematical word:
since the terms we use are
triolet ==> meaning triplet
quartolet
quintolet
etc...

In Spanish there is a generic term but it's a bit long: "grupos de valoración especial" which I'd reverse translate to "special timing groups". In the manual I have abbreviated it as "grupos especiales"

Now maybe it would be the time to invent the word "N-illo" meaning "TRESillo", "CUATRillo" etc.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org