Re: translations

From: michał poręba
Subject: Re: translations
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:01:33 +0200

OK, so first I will learn git and other tools you mentioned. Then I start with translating.

We suggest a new translation of the documentation be started with the
most popular pages of the website.  See also the discussion about
french translation that has lead to the french website

     http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2005-04/msg00233.html

Tranlating the tutorial would be nice but there are many more people
reading the website.

Then I will start translating the web page as you say. And later we will see if there is still time to do tutorial translation. I see that you are hard working on documentation, reorganising everything. How may I fit in it with my translation? Should I work as a easy helper? Should I send my translations every week?

Francisco, how do you check (and how often) if the page you have translated has changed?

michał