Re: translations

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: translations
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:46:03 +0200

2007/9/25, michał poręba <address@hidden>:

Then I will start translating the web page as you say. And later we will see if there is still time to do tutorial translation. I see that you are hard working on documentation, reorganising everything. How may I fit in it with my translation? Should I work as a easy helper? Should I send my translations every week?

Francisco, how do you check (and how often) if the page you have translated has changed?

Well, I didn't really translate the webpage. Daniel Tonda did. I have been working on the docs and I have to stop now because of the reorganisation.

Please note again that the webpage is not the same as the documentation, and they build from different source files. I mean, the online HTML docs under the Documentation link _is_ built from the same source as the printable PDF, but the front webpage outside Documentation is different. They both share parts with slightly different writing, eg. Introducion chapter.

The webpage outside Documentation does not seem to change too frequently. Docs are!

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org