Re: tuplets (was: GDP for kids :)

From: michał poręba
Subject: Re: tuplets (was: GDP for kids :)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:50:39 +0200

It seems to be a big problem for all of as. I am wanna-be polish translator and I have to admit that in my mother language people use tuplet, but only those who know Finale. None of encyclopedias, none of dictionaries I have mention that word. So what should I do? What should we do? Shell we use the Finale word? Use "rhytmische Konstruktionen" or"konstrukcje rytmiczne"? rhythmic group, figure?

Should we find out a new LP name for that thing?

Or anyone of us should make the decision alone?

Best regards
michał