Re: Windows install/run error

From: Gilles THIBAULT
Subject: Re: Windows install/run error
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:00:25 +0200

If you haven't had LilyPond installed on this machine earlier, I hope that
you have tried to log out and log in again after the installation,
otherwise there are some settings of environment
variables that Windows hasn't noticed yet.

The environment variable "path" in Windows doesn't require a reboot (or log
in/out).

However, if we change the directory installation, the new version of
Lilypond add the bin directory to the "path" variable **but** the unsintallation
of the older version don't remove the old bin path.
So we have to check and clean up manually this environnement variable.

Some problems have perhaps their source here.

Gilles