GDP: weekly assignments for Formatters

From: Graham Percival
Subject: GDP: weekly assignments for Formatters
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:35:14 -0700

Ok, formatting helpers, I've finalized things.
http://opihi.cs.uvic.ca/~gperciva/gdp/

Your source files are in:
doc-src/

Instructions are in:
helper-begin.txt
readme.txt

With more info about texinfo in the texinfo-*.txt files.

Try to have fun, and feel free to email me as often as possible -- once you send me an updated doc file, I'll check it over and then rebuild the docs, so that you can see your changes in action. Feel free to send me updates every day if you want. I could use the extra exercise in biking to the university during the weekend. :)

Cheers,
- Graham