Re: Fwd: Users' Manual

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Fwd: Users' Manual
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 06:07:24 -0700 (PDT)

I would buy the manual in a nice spiral book, perhaps the sales could be used
to pay developers.  The cost of printing and binding the PDF at my local
office store is not cheap, and I'd much rather have the money go to the
devs. and to the doc writers.  If you guys could work something out and sell
it on the lp site profitably.