GDP: learning manual

From: Graham Percival
Subject: GDP: learning manual
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 16:08:51 -0700

Another poorly-explained idea is the split between the Learning Manual and the Notation Reference. I've expanded parts of the LM now, so it should hopefully be a bit more clear. As always, the latest docs are there:

http://opihi.cs.uvic.ca/~gperciva/

Please note that I am not looking for help with the LM right now. Everybody else should be working on chapter 1; when we find material that should be in the LM, I'll move it there and work on it. I'll ask for help with the LM once everything else is running smoothly.

Cheers,
- Graham