Re: Writing a book (libretto) using LilyPond

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Writing a book (libretto) using LilyPond
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 17:56:30 +0200

2007/9/30, Nicolas Sceaux <address@hidden>:

> You may look at:
>
>   prose: /Le Bourgeois Gentilhomme/, Molière, Lully
>   <http://nicolas.sceaux.free.fr/index.php/2006/05/10/7>

Thanks Nicolas, I didn't know you've published the "Bourgeois".
As always, it's an amazing piece of code; all I hope is that some day
I'll understand a few lines of it :)
I'm particularly amazed by the way you include your parts and scores.
It seems very complex, but as I pointed out once, the default \include
command sometimes isn't enough...

How can you manage to prevent the Character names and the didascalies
to be separated from the main dialogue text when a page Break occurs?

Werner: wußten Sie das nicht ? Es handelt sich um die 326. Reform für
der deutschen Rechschreibung von 2012 ; bald gibt es ein einzige Wort
für "fehlen", "füllen", "fallen", oder "Fohlen" :)
[English translation: My mistake, sorry. Next time I'll check...]

Regards,
Valentin