guitar chords

From: Zoltan Kota
Subject: guitar chords
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 09:57:48 +0200

Hi,

I'm newbie here. I have just started to learn lilypond. It looks very nice  (altough it needs some time to learn syntax, commands and tricks). :-)

Is it possible to add guitar chords above a staff (accompanying guitar chords for a vocal)? Like Em, D, C, H, etc. I have played with \chords, \chordmode, ChordNames, but I'm not sure I'm doing the right thing:

introchords = \chordmode { e2:min d4 c2. b2. b2. e2:min d4 c2. b2. b2 }
<<
  \new ChordNames {
    \germanChords \introchords }
  \context Voice { \Intro }

I couldn't add H4 (B4) for example.

At the link below you can find my first  lilypond source file, and the original, manually prepared score in jpg I would like to reproduce. It would be nice if somebody could check it and let me know my mistakes, and give some suggestions how it can be improved.

http://public.box.net/s09376

Thanks
Zoltan