Re: Lilypond-book -- almost there...

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book -- almost there...
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 00:09:13 +0200

2007/10/3, Eyolf Østrem <address@hidden>:

> If I have \include{out/appendix} in the master file whole-book.tex,
> the latex compilation stops, complaining that
>
>     "! I can't find file `lily-c02d2e2f36-systems.tex'."
>
> So I assume that out/ is not searched for files, only ./
> It's not that I mind having all the files in the top dir, though, I
> was just wondering.

The out directory is supossed to be for output files. You can name it
las you want, however. I'd first change the name of include directory
to "include" or "input" for greater clarity.

Your message seems to indicate that some error happened with this file
in particular, as this is not your given name, but the one generated
by lilypond-book. Try compiling it as included into a minimal,
self-complete tex file so you can test it separately.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org