Re: GDP: Rhythms rewrite

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: GDP: Rhythms rewrite
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 10:32:45 +0200

On 7 Oct 2007, at 21:16, Graham Percival wrote:

On 7 Oct 2007, at 01:13, Graham Percival wrote:
I've identified the following areas to work on; please add items or discuss them.
As for the section 6.6, the "Harvard Concise Dictionary of Music" calls it "expression marks", which includes tempo and dynamic marks, legato, staccato, bowing, articulation phrasing, use of piano pedals, etc.

Err... I'm discussing section 1.2 Rhythms in the GDP docs.

Yes, I am aware that it might not fit with the topic. :-)

What is GDP, then? Looking at:
  http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/
there seems nothing that can be abbreviated as such.

  Hans Ã…berg