Re: GDP: Rhythms rewrite

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: GDP: Rhythms rewrite
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 19:00:57 +0200

On 8 Oct 2007, at 17:24, Francisco Vila wrote:

El Mon, 08 de Oct de 2007, a las 04:45:36PM +0200, Hans Aberg dijo:
On 8 Oct 2007, at 16:38, Francisco Vila wrote:

Search the list archives and read the first messages with GDP in
the subject.
GDP is for Grand Documentation Project.

Thank you. I saw that in another post. The point is that anything
only appearing in the mailing lists are not a part of the official
documentation. And knowing that some of the documents are edited,
without knowing which one or which section makes it hard to follow
for the non-expert. :-)

GDP is not official yet. Editions are not affecting to the current docs, be stable or development. They are on a different branch. If you want to see the actual state, follow the link http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/? p=lilypond.git;a=summary and see under "heads --> lilypond/gdp"

Thank you. I think you should put up a link on the LilyPond documents page. There is so much information around these days.

Perhaps setting up a Wiki?

  Hans Ã…berg