Feature request.

From: Cesar Penagos
Subject: Feature request.
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:46:34 -0600

Hi Lilypond Team:
Looking for the marvelous program Lilypond is, I'm thinking in a feature that I
consider very usefully, and that all the mayor engraver programs have, and lily
has not.
This feature refers to  the possibility to make Title page (a first page of a
score with Title, composer and an optional text all inside margin lines), then
the next page with the score with normal headers.  This would bring us; all the
engravers that use Lilypond, the alternative  to present our works in a very
professional way.  I know this is actually possible thru Latex and
lilypond-book. But in my case as the case of many others, have not installed
the Latex program because of the large it is (50Mb or more) plus Lilypond(50Mb)
= 100 Mb, that can't be allowed in my old Pc, with a very reduced memory 30Gb.
I suggest this in the same way of the fabulous table of contents, that is a
very nice work.
Thank You in advance

Atentamente;

César Penagos Q.