Re: Straight-Slurs

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Straight-Slurs
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 23:30:04 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Sorry - probably didn't explain very clearly. I couldn't get your code
snippet to work - the slurs don't seem to print at all. When I was
playing around with it, however, I found something in the reference and
managed to get what I wanted with:

% Scottish Bowing - use for straight slurs, hack bowing etc.

StraightSlur = { \once \override Slur #'height-limit = #0 }

\score { \new Staff \relative c'' { \time 2/4 a8. c16 \StraightSlur d-

Exclusive discounts on Norton Security from Tiscali
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/securepc/