Re: Japanese translation

From: Ishizaki
Subject: Re: Japanese translation
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 02:07:40 +0900

Dear Mr. Percival,
Thank you for your reply.

OK, I pulled git repository of web docs, and will do translation of these first.

But "make" fails as following,
  File "scripts/format-page.py", line 419, in ?
    main ()
  File "scripts/format-page.py", line 409, in main
    read_build_versions (version_db_file_name)
  File "scripts/format-page.py", line 109, in read_build_versions
    (version, b, url) =  version_db.get_last_release ('source', branch)
  File "XXXXXXXXXXXX/scripts/versiondb.py", line 123, in get_last_release
    candidates = [(v, b, url) for (name, v, b, url) in  self._db[platform]
KeyError: 'source'

Of course I can translate without making output, but it is nice if I can see
them.
Any hints?

GNU LilyPond 2.10.23
Python 2.4.4
GNU/Linux 2.6.16

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 12:54:45 -0700
Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks for you interest, Ishizaki-san!
>
> We recommend that translators work on the website before translating the
> docs.
|                         Yoshinobu Ishizaki                           |
|                http://www2c.biglobe.ne.jp/~isizaki/                  |